Pitch a story to Little Moppets
Do you specialise in a kids fashion?
Are you looking to share your insight, stories, collection reviews and gain exposure?
Do you feel you can add value to our readers every day life by sharing your stories?
We pride ourselves on providing our community with high quality content, and are therefore picky about the stories we decide to publish. To maintain our standards we ask our contributors to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Prior to your pitch, please familiarise yourself with our website and content to ensure that your original guest contribution is accepted.
2. All posts must be between 500-1000 words, and may contain relevant outbound links that improve the overall experience of our community. Any links must fit naturally within the article. We reserve the right to remove or nofollow any link at our discretion.
3. All content must be original. Plagiarism is strictly impermissible.
4. All stories must be submitted in a ready-to-publish state, using appropriate HTML markup. Any submissions containing hyperlinks will be rejected.
5. Content should be relevant to our site, and fit within the kids fashion industry.
6. Stories may be edited at the discretion of Little Moppets.
7. If you are submitting a story in which any link must be included, it is likely not going to be a good fit for us, as that would constitute as sponsored post. Please be prepared for any included link to be removed, or get in touch with with Lucy about advertising if you are interested in a sponsored story.
If you feel you can meet these standards then feel free to submit your pitch below.
Please note that we cannot respond to all queries, and you’ll hear from us if we’re interested in running your story.